Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Catchin Up- Christmas 2010

Christmas Time for the Fonua's was amazing, we made gingerbread houses, cookies, watched the classic movies and all the great things that come with Christmas.

Adam and Amanda were staying with us so we had a full house, then Young's family came for a dinner.


I made a yummy Christmas dinner!

Flash! portraits Christmas party, where I was given the hardest worker and who moved all my stuff awards.



Then we went home to Kentucky for Christmas. Christmas eve was the usual Christmas crackers and chaos, including playing the pipes like old times.



We finally made my brothers join in their own tradition of the Christmas sweater!




The usual matching shirts photo-ops



nine of my parents twelve grandkids they are sooo cute i wanna squeeze them I am obsessed.



Christmas was wonderful we got to see some old friends, playing with the kiddos, watch movies, go to bounce U, eat lots of yummy food, and enjoy the holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment