Thursday, June 18, 2009

Fonua Fortress

It has taken a bit of time to perfect our apartment but it is getting close. I think I have done the best I can at this moment without money or design talent. My friends and family have been asking for photos and now that we have painted to hideous rooms and gotten most of our furniture it is ready to show I guess.

Before we painted the bedrooms...



The front door

kitchen

dining room

living room


I am proud of my photo wall

guest room/study room


our sweet bedroom


potty
I think it's pretty great and we are getting settled! Thanks to everyone for contributing gifts and money!! The nightstands came for Brooke's IKEA gift card, the WII a gift from Young's Uncle Gary, the furniture bought with wedding money, the TV and dresser from Mama Fonua... The list goes on we have great people in our lives.

The place is open for guests...

3 comments:

  1. I love it!!!! Can't wait to come visit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catherine ~ your apartment looks great! Just know that it is a 1000% better than our first apartment 24 years ago!!!! :D You did a good job!

    ReplyDelete