Thursday, September 30, 2010

Crafty Catherine

I have always had a desire to be crafty and artistic and also had way to much jewelry. So to make use of my first issue and solve the second I decided to make some cool jewelry hangers.



The before picture!
I took some old frames from work, bought some cool fabric, ribbon and cork...


Then TA DAH!
These are the three hangers ready to be put on the wall and filled with my jewelry.


on the way with a few modifications


I was pretty proud of myself for making something cute and crafty and relieved that my jewelry is more organized. Basically this is bragging...

2 comments:

  1. Love it, now you just need to make me some...oh and get me some jewelry cause I barely have any...ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha and basically that was just bragging and basically i loved it :)

    ReplyDelete