Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Defiant Debutante

I feel that I have always been torn between different women
Part of me is a classy, waspish, woman a well-mannered, etiquette-teaching classy girl. A woman who wears pearls and dresses for dinner.
However, another part of me has always been a little crazy, a little bit of a rebel, skipping class, and breaking curfew in the mosh-pit, opinionated, and loud.
Another part of me is a little girl, loving purple, eating junk food and candy, staying up too late, dancing in my underwear.
This week I melted all these aspects together .... maybe... well I at least had some fun.
I have had natural hair for a while now and I wanted to spice things up, so I got some more layers and.... a little PURPLE dye! I think it is fun and maybe a slightly classierish, slightly more grown-up way to have crazy purple hair.
Or maybe I am a little weird, but oh well I LOVE IT!

2 comments: